Careers at Superfy
Senior Front End Developer
Job Title: Senior Front End Developer
Reports to: Head of Engineering
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Job type: Full-time/Hybrid
Superfy delivers sustainable smart resource management solutions through technology, empowering enterprises and connecting cities. Our solutions cover sustainability, waste, recycling, operations, workforce and fleet management.
The Superfy platform tracks and monitors organisation’s operational impact to drive efficiency, enhance operational performance, reduce CO2 emissions and meet ESG reporting requirements. The platform integrates seamlessly into existing workflows between employees, customers and service providers.
Superfy is on an exciting mission to change the world, by making a significant difference to how organisations measure and reduce their carbon emissions as well as their operational costs.
We are an energetic and driven team, fast moving and focused on building a successful company for a sustainable world.
We are looking for like-minded individuals with the same passion and focus to join our team.
At Superfy you will have an opportunity to make a real difference, learn from the best and develop your career.
Learn more about our mission from our CEO and COO in this short video
Are you a Front End Developer with SaaS experience looking to join an ambitious, hardworking, challenging and fun loving team?
If yes then look no further and come help us develop the next version of the Superfy platform.
You will join a growing team with the opportunity to design and build the next generation of our platform. Taking responsibility and setting the standards to build and deliver both web based and app front end experiences.
This is a hybrid role split between home and on site with flexible working hours.
- Define and drive the design and development of a highly scalable SaaS Front End
- Design and develop a robust and responsive front end approach
- Build performant and reusable UI components
- Write scalable, testable, efficient code following software development best practices
- Work with backend developers to integrate UI components with APIs and databases
- Work with designers to build the UI components from figma
- Develop reusable code and libraries and maintain documentation for future reference
- Contribute to design discussions for SaaS architecture
- Contribute to UX and design decisions
- Conduct code reviews and develop a standardised code review process
- Support the requirements management and quality management processes
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 6+ years of experience in designing and building front end web architectures for micro frontend
- Experience in the design and deployment of a SaaS platform
- Proficient in database technologies such as PostgreSQL or MySQL, DynamoDB
- AWS experience would be a plus.
- Docker experience would be a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of container and microservices architecture
- Expert with Agile software development methods
- Self-starter with strong time management skills
- Strong technical and logical thinking
- Good consultative and communication skills
- Web and networking basics
- Fluency in English language, the common team language
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature of and the criteria required to perform this function. It will be subject to regular review with the post holder and your Manager. Superfy Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of gender, age, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, disability or membership of the travelling community.
Trust: We strive to earn the trust of our employees, of our community and of our customers. Trust is the lifeblood of our organization and our foundation pillar. We are open to ideas, open to feedback, open to constantly improve.
One Team: We have one world we all live on. We are one team delivering exceptional service to our customers and working together to achieve the impossible. We believe that collectively as a team we can achieve so much more than individuals.
Integrity: We must do the right thing. We might not always get it right first time but we will always make it right. We are conscious about our impact on society.
Sustainability: We believe we have the power to create a positive impact on the world. That business can be a change maker for a more sustainable world to benefit people, communities and planet.
Change Makers: We as individuals can make a positive change using our skills and passion to deliver real improvements in the world around us.