Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Reports to: VP Marketing
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Superfy delivers sustainable smart resource management solutions through technology, empowering enterprises and connecting cities. Our solutions cover sustainability, waste, recycling, operations, workforce and fleet management.
The Superfy platform tracks and monitors organisation’s operational impact to drive efficiency, enhance operational performance, reduce CO2 emissions and meet ESG reporting requirements. The platform integrates seamlessly into existing workflows between employees, customers and service providers.
Superfy is on an exciting mission to change the world, by making a significant difference to how organisations measure and reduce their carbon emissions as well as their operational costs.
We are an energetic and driven team, fast moving and focused on building a successful company for a sustainable world.
We are looking for like-minded individuals with the same passion and focus to join our team.
At Superfy you will have an opportunity to make a real difference, learn from the best and develop your career.
Learn more about our mission from our CEO and COO in this short video
Trust: We strive to earn the trust of our employees, of our community and of our customers. Trust is the lifeblood of our organization and our foundation pillar. We are open to ideas, open to feedback, open to constantly improve.
One Team: We have one world we all live on. We are one team delivering exceptional service to our customers and working together to achieve the impossible. We believe that collectively as a team we can achieve so much more than individuals.
Integrity: We must do the right thing. We might not always get it right first time but we will always make it right. We are conscious about our impact on society.
Sustainability: We believe we have the power to create a positive impact on the world. That business can be a change maker for a more sustainable world to benefit people, communities and planet.
Change Makers: We as individuals can make a positive change using our skills and passion to deliver real improvements in the world around us.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Sales Development Representative to join an exciting team, operating in an exciting sector, with high growth potential.
You will be the first point of contact for leads, developing new opportunities and creating business with new customers. You will work closely with sales and marketing executives to develop strategies for success in each region – from market research to active engagement with prospects.
The role will be varied and fast moving, with excellent opportunities for personal development and growth. Success in this position requires a passion for sales, supporting businesses, generating new business, as well as a flexible and can-do attitude.
- Develop and implement strategies for outbound lead generation
- Research, identify and actively approach new potential customers in the UK, Ireland and EU region to understand the needs and goals of each prospect
- Achieve a monthly goal of sales-driven calls with our executives and sales revenue pipeline
- Build relationships to establish an engaged dialogue with our target customers
- Collaborate and learn from an experienced sales and marketing team, as well as partners to improve lead quality and conversion
- Own the early stages of the sales process – generating and qualifying new sales leads
- Perform online company and product demonstrations
- 3+ years of experience in B2B sales / business development role with a background in SaaS or at a forward-thinking technology firm
- High commitment and strong track record of attaining business development goals
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Interest and understanding of technology
- Strong commercial acumen and marketing knowledge
- Ambitious to progress in a fast moving and globally scaling organisation
Please note this job description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job and as such, they may change or vary, as required by your manager.
Hybrid preferred but will consider a fully remote position for an accomplished candidate